Party Planning on a Tight Budget / On the Cheap
Sometimes you just want to throw a party…. but you don’t have a budget for it.
Well don’t worry because you can, and we are here to show you how.
Take a look at the infographic below which will show you how party planning can be done on a tight budget.
Party planning on the cheap
Need a little more DIY party decor inspiration? Check out this blog article from Babble - 25 Clever Ideas for DIY Party Decor
Another great way to save money, is by using electronic invitations vs. paper invitations. See why Electronic invitations are better?
PurpleSlate is a great option for organizing your party and sending quick invitations from and to mobile phones. Take a look at everything this Invitation app can do.
Want to set the trend with your upcoming party by sending a mobile invite? Be the first to try the PurpleSlate app .
Posted by Liz Dychko on March 21, 2015.
Enter your email below to get
free email updates
- Invitations on PurpleSlate - The most affordable way to manage event invites
- PurpleSlate's Invite Platform - New Focus Toward Businesses
- Now Add An Invitation Link with PurpleSlate Invitation Maker!
- FREE Text Invitations & RSVPs with PurpleSlate
- Evite™ Introduced Text Message Invitations, but PurpleSlate Does it Better!
- PurpleSlate - A free invitation maker and an alternative to Evite™ digital invitations
- The ULTIMATE Cocktail Party Guide EVER - FREE!
- 100 Easy Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 100 Thanksgiving Table Decor Ideas
- Tea Party Ideas, History and Customs - All in one cheatsheet