Retro Birthday Party Games and Ideas for Children
Whatever happened to good old-fashioned birthday party games? These days, birthday parties can seem very complicated. Do you invite your child’s entire class? Hire a magician? Go to the climbing gym? If you’re looking for an inexpensive and retro birthday party, try these old-fashioned birthday party games. They’re so old that they’ll feel new again….read more
Posted by Christina Belmont on January 20, 2016.
Wine and herb pairing guide for your next party
Choosing the perfect wine for your party can be a challenge, but looking at the herbs in your recipe can help. Nearly every common herb has at least a few ideal wine pairings, both white and red. To help you impress your guests at your next party, FTD put together a wine and herb pairing…read more
Posted by Neha Mohta on December 15, 2015.
8 Real Simple And Easy Tips to host a Dinner Party ‘At Ease’
It took me a long time to learn how to be a party host. At first, I figured: how hard could it be? You simply cook more food than you normally would, and invite people over to a dinner party. I quickly learned just how wrong and naive this thinking was. Cooking for a…read more
Posted by Jake Wengroff on November 7, 2015.
35 creative dinner party ideas
Hosting a dinner party comes with many challenges… What to serve, who to invite, and when to have it are some of the many questions that come up. One thing that helps make planning easier is to keep it all under one theme. If you’re having a backyard cookout, burgers are definitely on…read more
Posted by Neha Mohta on October 26, 2015.
The History of Halloween and Why Americans Spend $7 Billion on It — Second Only to Christmas
Halloween’s depiction as a fun, family-oriented, and community-focused holiday has come a long way. As with many holidays, what may have started as a religious ritual or cultural celebration has given way to Big Business — as Halloween spending in the United States is second only to that of Christmas. Yet it’s always fascinating to…read more
Posted by Jake Wengroff on October 15, 2015.
Enter your email below to get
free email updates
- Invitations on PurpleSlate - The most affordable way to manage event invites
- PurpleSlate's Invite Platform - New Focus Toward Businesses
- Now Add An Invitation Link with PurpleSlate Invitation Maker!
- FREE Text Invitations & RSVPs with PurpleSlate
- Evite™ Introduced Text Message Invitations, but PurpleSlate Does it Better!
- PurpleSlate - A free invitation maker and an alternative to Evite™ digital invitations
- The ULTIMATE Cocktail Party Guide EVER - FREE!
- 100 Easy Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 100 Thanksgiving Table Decor Ideas
- Tea Party Ideas, History and Customs - All in one cheatsheet