Date Night Ideas You Never Thought About
We lead such busy lives that it has not become uncommon for us to actually schedule a ‘date night’ with our spouse or significant other and then struggle to find date night ideas. Just a few years ago, the concept seemed absurd. But ‘date night’ has become widely accepted, and refers to an event carried…read more
Posted by Jake Wengroff on March 23, 2015.
Party Planning on a Tight Budget / On the Cheap
Sometimes you just want to throw a party…. but you don’t have a budget for it. Well don’t worry because you can, and we are here to show you how. Take a look at the infographic below which will show you how party planning can be done on a tight budget. Party planning…read more
Posted by Liz Dychko on March 21, 2015.
Free Texting Apps Have Become a Way of Life
As much as we bemoan the impersonal nature of texting, I’m not canceling my unlimited texting plan with my mobile phone provider anytime soon inspite of having several free texting apps on my phone. We all love text messaging because it’s convenient and quiet.iphone 5 remplacement écran We can be as active or passive…read more
Posted by Jake Wengroff on March 10, 2015.
DIY Invitations are here to stay – Wouldn’t you agree?
Long live DIY Invitations.. We live in such an informal world these days. When we make plans with friends or family, we often don’t even think about who might be available, or even where everyone will meet. I do miss receiving formal paper invitations — including detailed gift instructions — in the mail. Of course,…read more
Posted by Jake Wengroff on February 25, 2015.
Electronic Invitations vs. Paper Invitations: Pros and Cons
I’ve blogged before about my experience with paper invitations. Basically, I don’t receive any anymore. (I used to receive paper wedding invitations, but since my friends and family aren’t getting married anymore, no invitations arrive in the mail.) The casual nature of our society has made informal, social interactions that require very little to no…read more
Posted by Jake Wengroff on February 19, 2015.
Enter your email below to get
free email updates
- Invitations on PurpleSlate - The most affordable way to manage event invites
- PurpleSlate's Invite Platform - New Focus Toward Businesses
- Now Add An Invitation Link with PurpleSlate Invitation Maker!
- FREE Text Invitations & RSVPs with PurpleSlate
- Evite™ Introduced Text Message Invitations, but PurpleSlate Does it Better!
- PurpleSlate - A free invitation maker and an alternative to Evite™ digital invitations
- The ULTIMATE Cocktail Party Guide EVER - FREE!
- 100 Easy Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 100 Thanksgiving Table Decor Ideas
- Tea Party Ideas, History and Customs - All in one cheatsheet